Welcome to my tiny portion of the world. Reading through this will give you some insight to my life and what happiness really is to me.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Inspirational Song - Spiritual, but not necessarily religious


This song is inspiring no matter your religion. Replace the word prayer with REFLECTION or MEDITATION. Replace the word God with LOVE or YOURSELF. This is a spiritual song, it doesn't not need to be religious.

Thank you Shannon Joy. I will be getting back to your message when I truly have time to focus on it.

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely song.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent song! Thank you so much for sharing it with us. =) I will pass it along to some people who truly need to hear this right now.

    {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for reading my blog. I know it gets a little bit all over the place every once in a while, but I find it to be quite theraputic.

    When I get a chance I will read through yours as well. :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete