Welcome to my tiny portion of the world. Reading through this will give you some insight to my life and what happiness really is to me.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Quick Update

Things are going quite well for the most part. Financially we are in a bind, but I know we will get through it.

I've been working retail instead of a call center which is much easier on the emotions. I've been excelling at my new job which has been a great boost to the self-esteem which is giving me more hours, but am still part time which is perfect.

I've been put on an anti-depressant that should be helpful since I wasn't able to pull myself out of my post-chemo depression. I still have very little energy, but it does seem to be increasing slightly as the days go by.

I'm enjoying my walks to work and my days off with the kiddos. They really make my days brighter.

Once everything gets really back in order (I hate to brag but...) I will have the perfect little life. Though, my husband will disagree until we move back out to the mountains. He has a countdown on our kitchen whiteboard and apparently we are moving either to Calgary or Invermere in 331 days.

I still say we need more equity on the house, but he says it would be more lucrative for him to be working out west. I think it would just be better for him mentally as he misses the lifestyle out there more than anything. We shall see what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment