Welcome to my tiny portion of the world. Reading through this will give you some insight to my life and what happiness really is to me.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Brag Update

As far as updates go, there isn't much to report.

I do have an upcoming appointment (July 15th) at the cancer clinic with my oncologist, Dr. Ernst. Whom by the way, I just adore. He is such a fantastic doctor. Him and his back up, Dr. Shearer (spelling?). They're both amazing.

I can never get over the people I come in contact with at the cancer clinic. The nurses, receptionists, the custodians, every single one of them, are all so incredible. Everyone seems to come to work with such a happy and positive attitude. They all make me aspire to be more like them.

To be honest, I've been to many therapists and psychiatrists throughout my life, but the only ones I've met who actually try to understand me and my problems properly are the ones at the clinic. I even have a social worker there who I can't say enough about.  She has done more for me in the last 2 years than many people in my life have done in the last 26.

These are all the most inspiring people I've ever known and rather than dreading appointments at the cancer clinic, I look forward to it. Sometimes I even make excuses to go there just so I can pop in and say hello. Mind you, I am also the same person who loves my dentist (but really.. he is fan-fucking-tastic). I encourage anyone who doesn't like dentists in the slightest to go see mine, and I am 100% sure he will change your mind for life (ask my husband).

So there you have it. That's my update. Work is great, kids are wonderful (actually, even more than wonderful) and my husband is just so great. I know I'm totally bragging, but I've gotta say, there isn't a lot of time in my life where I've been able to brag and be totally justified in it! :)

Today, I am totally happily ever after! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love happy updates from you!!! It makes all the difference to have people who love their jobs and want to be there to help you. I find the same with the people Kingsley comes in contact with. They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete