Welcome to my tiny portion of the world. Reading through this will give you some insight to my life and what happiness really is to me.

Friday, December 4, 2009

What a Quiet Day!!

Today I spoke with my cancer clinic social worker. She's informed me that the drugs for supressing the side effects of the chemo are very expensive so I should fill out the Trillium drug plan form. She has also informed me of a program called "Look Good, Feel Better". It sounds pretty fun. Once my intense chemo treatments are done (mid-Feb.) and I'm only doing them 3 times a week I will be going to this workshop.

I guess they teach you how to do your makeup nicely and for those who lose their hair they get taught how to properly draw on their eyes brows and put their wigs on properly. I've been told that I likely won't lose my hair which I'm pretty stoked about. I love my red hair! ;-) But, there still in the possibility I guess. Anyway, I'm still going to do this workshop regardless because it just sounds like fun!

As far as my day goes today, its been very relaxing. My mother in law and her friend stopped by for a quick visit and that was nice. Once they left at noon, I put Brooklyn down for a nap and Annabelle was already asleep. So, BOTH THE GIRLS ARE SLEEPING AT THE SAME TIME!! It's SO quiet around here. NOT what I'm used to, but I'm totally enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment