Welcome to my tiny portion of the world. Reading through this will give you some insight to my life and what happiness really is to me.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Skunk Sandiwch


Monday evening, when my family and I returned home from a visitation and funeral in Toronto, we had a 6 inch sub from Subway we weren't going to eat. It was about to be tossed in the garbage.

I really dislike wasting food and I really DO like animals. I thought to myself, "This sub is probably a lot healthier than what some animals eat when rummaging through the garbage". So, I unwrapped the sub and put in it our backyard.

A few hours later, I opened our back door only to see an adorable little skunk eating my sub. As soon as I noticed him though, I shut the door and went back inside. I am not a huge fan of that skunk smell and didn't want to get sprayed.


I was able to get a few pictures. Mind you, it was dark out, he was sort of far away and the photos were taken through my double-pained sliding glass doors.

I was happy that little guy got something to eat though. He stayed there to eat for a while before he left (over 20 minutes at least). He even ate it while lying down comfortably on his side. It really was quite the sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment