Welcome to my tiny portion of the world. Reading through this will give you some insight to my life and what happiness really is to me.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Surround Yourself With Positivity

Today I am feeling good.

I started out with a slight headache but continued to drink my tea, eat some veggies and drink lots of water and do some yoga (Hatha Yoga Illustrated). I turned off our A/C, even though its so warm out today. Just to get some "fresh air" flowing through the house. I use the term fresh air quite loosely though, as it's a shame how polluted this fresh air is.
It's amazing what hydration does for the body. Not only does it relieve head aches, but it calms you, it clears your skin and it gives you energy. I try to drink at least 2 litres of green tea, white tea and/or water everyday. It keeps my white blood cell count up while I am on this Interferon treatment.

This morning, Annabelle had such a long, sound sleep. She is lovely to watch while she sleeps. She is so peaceful. Even when she is awake, she is so happy and content.



Brooklyn and I spent the morning doing a 24 piece "In the Night Garden" puzzle together. She did it (mostly) on her own. I was pretty impressed. She makes me so proud.


Afterwards, the two of us sat together at the kitchen table and coloured. She is so focused. And then my mom took her outside to play. She found a toy car and made a little roadway for it, and collected pine cones she found around the grass.


No comments:

Post a Comment