Welcome to my tiny portion of the world. Reading through this will give you some insight to my life and what happiness really is to me.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

New Blog

I started a new blog today for my "Steeped Tea" business.

The link address is http://jessicastea.blogspot.com/ and I just spent about 3 hours trying to figure out blogspot so that a blog can look nice. It's not really done yet either but I'm pretty excited about getting this going.

"Steeped Tea" has their own website up and running of course and their link is simple http://steepedtea.com/
I just got an order of our brand new catalogues that you can look through on a PDF file.

Anyway, it's 2:30 in the morning and I should probably get some sleep so I can get up early with the girls and still feel half decent. I think tomorrow we're having a playdate with the little girl who lives behind us. Should be a fun day! Hopefully the weather is half decent, but I don't mind having a relaxing day tomorrow if its not.


Hope you're having a wonderful September! :)

xo
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment