Welcome to my tiny portion of the world. Reading through this will give you some insight to my life and what happiness really is to me.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Steeped Tea

I'm so excited about my new Steeped Tea Catalogues! I just got my first copies of them and they're wonderful.

I also read a review written about me which made me rather happy. It was on (of course) LondonMoms written by one of the women who help run the site.

If you are curious at all about Steeped Tea just send me an email or join my facebook group.

I am a firm believer in loose leaf teas as a "cure all". Nearly any ailment can be fixed or reduced by drinking lots of green and white tea. Well, except of course for insomnia, but that can be cured with camomile. I started selling tea because I needed money, now I sell it because I believe in the benefits that come along with it. I tell anyone and everyone to drink tea, even if they don't plan on buying it from me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment