Welcome to my tiny portion of the world. Reading through this will give you some insight to my life and what happiness really is to me.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Western Fair

This weekend my in laws took the girls and I to the fair. It was an amazing time. Now that Brooklyn is old enough to go on the rides she seemed to have a blast. Annabelle couldn't get enough of all the sights. My mother and father in law are both awesome for taking us. It really was a great day and I can't wait to go back again next year.

Brooklyn and I going down the super giant slide




Annabelle getting her glitter tattoo

After she got her face painted

Annabelle and Grandma on the pony ride

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a blast! Our fair isn't for a few weeks, but the girls are already talking about it...

    ReplyDelete