Welcome to my tiny portion of the world. Reading through this will give you some insight to my life and what happiness really is to me.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Midnight

Tonight I've had a few glasses of French Cross Shiraz. Its not good. Well, it doesn't taste good, but boy oh boy it sure feels good. Its like a giant ball of tension and stress has been loosened up and it feels better than a sixty minute back rub.

I'm not looking forward to the morning because I will have to wake up with the girls early and be on my A game all day when I know that after a few glasses of wine I will have a head ache that lasts me 400 hours. I'll just stock up on water, coffee and aspirin as soon as I get up.

Its Thursday, so maybe I will take the girls to the OEYC playgroup at the church at 9:30.. fresh air might be a good thing tomorrow.

And yes, I know that drinking wine does not contribute to a healthy physical lifestyle but whatever. One night out of 100 is ok once in a while. Yes?

1 comment:

  1. What have you been reading - wine is good for you! Especially red. ;) Drink up and enjoy the relaxation. In moderation.

    ReplyDelete