Welcome to my tiny portion of the world. Reading through this will give you some insight to my life and what happiness really is to me.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Annabelle Turned ONE!!

Annabelle's birthday today was a blast! This girls and I had so much fun all day. We started out by singing "HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNABELLE" all morning long. We got them all dressed up in their party dresses and we played around all day.

Bubbles are always so much fun!
My mom took Brooklyn for a walk to the mailbox to send out some mail and on their way home  they ran into the mail carrier who just happened to have a few big packages for us to open. They were birthday gifts for miss Annabelle from Wayne's parents and they were super cute! She got a new bath toy book, a ball and a Dora the Explorer Ty beenie baby!

Chocolate cake is even more fun!
Daddy's Girls!
When Wayne got home from work he went out to grab some hot and ready pizzas and a birthday cake. While they were out, I ran down to the basement and got some of our birthday decorations we happened to have on hand. My dad and his girlfriend stopped in for cake and we all had a nice time opening some gifts and watching Annabelle eat the most sugar she has ever seen. It was priceless!

All in all it was an incredible day and I think everyone really enjoyed it!


Video of Annabelle's First Birthday Cake


Crazy cake faces!! Mmm Good choice on the cake by the way Wayne!

Actually, maybe not. Annabelle got a new winter hat, that I'm pretty sure she was none to impressed with. But I think its super cute! :)
I guess she didn't want the hat to give her hat head and ruin her pig tails

No comments:

Post a Comment