Welcome to my tiny portion of the world. Reading through this will give you some insight to my life and what happiness really is to me.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

No Contact Lenses

I can't really sit and focus on the computer until I'm able to see a little better.

Once I get my eyes fixed, be it glasses, contacts etc, then I will be able to post more again. As of right now though, I will be coming on briefly to post only on Twitter because those are only quick passing thoughts.

For those less computer literate, the link to my twitter is: http://twitter.com/busyjessica

If you aren't currently using Twitter. I highly suggest you join. You don't have to post, but you can get a streamline of information from anything you choose, be it a friend, YahooNews, CNN, a hobby you enjoy, you just have to search for what you want to know and follow the profile that interests you the most. You can organize different lists as well so it can make things even easier to follow. :)

Take care for now! zo

No comments:

Post a Comment